My name is Divya, born and raised in the outskirts of Chennai, India and moved to United States in 2013 after marriage. Currently living in New Jersey with my family.
I started Dstylebook in 2015 as a page to document my style journey. A lot of changes happened since then and 2019 is when I found out the topics that I’m passionate to talk about on my blog – sustainable fashion, restyling and recycling, mindful consumerism and of-course saree-ing
Now some not so random facts about me:
1. Work hard, chill harder is my life motto
2. I’m a linguaphile, love learning new languages
3. I’m a big foodie. I love trying new foods but when there’s biryani on the table, every other dish just fades away from my sight
4. I am slowly becoming a coffee person
5. Reading a book first thing in the morning and last thing before bed is what I call a perfect day
6. Classic and simple are two words I use to describe my style
7. Queen of over-planning and procrastinating 😂😂
8. Use it until it screams ‘I’m done’ is like my thing. Throwing away doesn’t come naturally to me.